About this Candidate
This candidate is a licensed Professional Engineer with extensive experience in Construction Project Management and design. Their experience includes designing and managing natural gas distribution systems, conducting forensic engineering, and performing CQAM duties for design build contracts on TXDOT Highways. They have also reviewed and approved asphalt and concrete mix designs, performed project site inspections, and supervised lab technicians and inspectors. This candidate has experience working on a variety of projects including natural gas facilities, water and sewer, highways, and airports.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Texas
- Experienced in Construction Project Management and design
- Knowledgeable in designing and managing natural gas distribution systems
- Conducted forensic engineering and performed CQAM duties for design build contracts on TXDOT Highways
- Reviewed and approved asphalt and concrete mix designs
- Performed project site inspections and supervised lab technicians and inspectors
- Experienced in working on projects including Airports, Roads, Bridges, Highways, Water/Sewers, and Gas
- Proven Project Management experience
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!