About this Candidate
Highly experienced MEP Project Manager with expertise in performing special inspections and testing of HVACR, boilers, water heaters, and emergency electric-generators for new construction or renovation of commercial buildings. They are ICC Commercial Mechanical Inspector Certified and have a 10-HR OSHA Certificate on Construction Safety. They have successfully managed MEP projects for over 30 years, including high-rises, commercial, medical, multi-family residential, mixed-use, and more. They are proficient in AutoCAD and Revit and have a passion for developing and sharing their experience with the next wave of engineers. They recently completed an extensive MEP project at 55 Hudson Yards on schedule and within budget and are actively seeking a new opportunity in the Manhattan area.
- 30+ years of MEP Design & Project Management experience
- Wide-ranging project experience including commercial, high-rise, mixed-use, Multi-Family & more
- ICC Certified Commercial Mechanical Inspector
- Proficient in AutoCAD and able to lead design work/make edits/give directions in Revit
- Successfully upgraded the fire alarms in five NYC homeless shelters within the designated timeframe and budget
- 10-HR OSHA Certificate on Construction Safety
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!