About this Candidate
This candidate is a highly experienced and accomplished Operations Manager with over 15 years of experience. They have a strong track record of building and leading successful teams, improving employee morale and retention, and implementing effective training and development programs. They have also implemented successful operational improvements, resulting in commercial value for their previous employers. With a Bachelor's degree in Law & Justice and various leadership and management training programs under their belt, this candidate is a well-rounded and competent Operations Manager for the HVAC industry.
- Over 15 years of retail and wholesale management experience
- Strong track record of building and leading successful teams, improving employee morale and retention, and implementing effective training and development programs through recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding new employees.
- Implemented successful operational improvements, including inventory management, cost-efficiency, and performance management processes, resulting in commercial value for previous employers.
- Experience working with customers and exceeding their expectations.
- Proven competency in building and maintaining excellent customer relationships, resulting in overall customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Law & Justice.
- Completed various leadership and management training programs.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!