About this Candidate
Looking for a skilled CNC Machinist in Pangburn, AR? Look no further than this talented candidate. With over 5 years of experience in machine operation and quality inspections, this candidate has the expertise to make a valuable contribution to any company in need. They also have experience training other employees on machine operation and maintenance, making them a great fit for companies looking to expand their team. With a strong background in developing and implementing training programs, this candidate is able to improve product quality and reduce errors.
- Experienced in operating Okuma and SW Lathes
- Proficient in performing quality inspections with calipers, gauges, and CMM’s (some knowledge of PC-DMIS)
- Knowledgeable in ensuring proper tolerances are met in accordance with prints
- Skilled in the upkeep of CNC tools, tool changes, and minor adjustments to tool lengths and work coordinates
- Experienced in high-volume runs
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of producing quality work in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!