About this Candidate
This Estimator/Project Engineer is a highly qualified and skilled professional seeking new opportunities. With a B.S. in Construction Management and over five years of experience in Estimating and Construction Project Engineering, they have successfully supported the delivery of various projects across different industries. They have proven proficiency in using software such as Procore, Sage, On-screen Takeoff, and Microsoft Office. This candidate's expertise in managing take-offs, estimates, ordering materials, analyzing job-cost analysis reports, and processing submittals makes them a valuable addition to any team.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management
- 5+ years of experience in Estimating and Construction Project Engineering
- Expertise in take-offs, estimates, field measurements, and ordering materials
- Analyzing job-cost analysis reports, meeting with site superintendents to review scope of labor, identify RFI's
- Experience in Tenant improvement, capital construction, and renovation projects
- Proficient in Procore, MS Office, On-screen Takeoff, and Sage.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!