About this Candidate
Highly skilled Architectural Designer who has demonstrated an impressive ability to manage complex projects and successfully implement new technology into an organization. With over ten years of experience in architectural design, this individual has a proven track record of delivering high-quality work on a variety of projects, including residential, multifamily, commercial, and office. They are particularly proficient in both AutoCAD and Revit, and have trained others on how to effectively use the latter. In addition to their technical skills, they also possess a Master of Architecture and have experience in developing concepts and design documents for a range of project types.
- 10+ years of experience in architectural design across various project types
- Proficient in both AutoCAD and Revit, and has trained others on Revit
- Holds a Master of Architecture degree
- Skilled in developing concepts and design documents for a range of projects
- Successfully implemented a transition to Revit for a firm, creating different libraries and training staff to achieve 100% Revit use
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!