About this Candidate
Highly skilled Piping Designer based in Houston, TX with a specialization in civil design projects. With over 10 years of experience in the engineering, drafting, and design industry, this individual has worked on several projects in different industries. Their current role primarily involves designing pipe layouts using Civil 3D and collaborating with government sectors. They are proficient in MicroStation and have experience designing and calculating site, grading, and drainage plans. This candidate is proud of their accomplishments, particularly their work with clients as large as BP. They have experience managing various aspects of piping design and modeling using PDS and checking piping drawings for accuracy and completeness.
- Over 10 years of experience in the engineering, drafting, and design industry
- Specialization in civil design projects, including piping, utility, bridge, and pump station design
- Experienced in using Civil 3D, MicroStation, SP3D, and AutoCAD
- Designed grading/drainage plans, storm and sanitary sewer pipe design, and septic systems
- Managed various aspects of piping design and modeling using PDS, including the layout of skids and rack piping
- Collaborated with government sectors on various projects
- Proven ability to read and understand construction plans and create construction documents for projects
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!