About this Candidate
CNC Programmer based in San Pedro, CA, with a strong focus on multi-axis machine programming and machining for the aerospace and defense industries. They are experienced in programming CNC machinery to tight tolerances and have achieved successful results with tolerances as small as +/-.0002.
- Extensive experience in the aerospace and defense industries
- Proficiency in programming multi-axis machines, including 2, 3, 4, and 5-axis machines
- Knowledge of Mori-Seiki, Matsuura, and Okuma machinery
- Ability to program complex parts with close tolerances from a solid model using CAM software
- Proficient in MasterCam and GibbsCam
- Experienced in working with Fanuc Controls
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!