About this Candidate
This experienced Manufacturing Engineer in Kendallville, Indiana is an expert in tooling design, process improvement, and quality control. They have a proven track record of successfully improving production and increasing efficiency for various manufacturing industries. With over 20 years of experience, this candidate is a great fit for any company looking for transformative changes and sustainable outcomes. They are proficient in Solidworks, AutoCAD, and Inventor, and have a talent for designing and implementing new tools for process and quality improvements. This candidate is currently seeking a new opportunity closer to home and is excited about expanding their knowledge in a new industry.
- Over 20 years of experience as a Manufacturing/Process Engineer
- Skilled in tooling design, process improvement, and quality control
- Proven track record of increasing production and efficiency
- Proficient in Solidworks, AutoCAD, and Inventor
- Talent for designing and implementing new tools for process and quality improvements
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!