About this Candidate
Architectural Project Manager has an impressive 20 years of experience in the industry and is seeking new opportunities in Roanoke, VA. With expertise in overseeing Construction Documentation for various project types, including Commercial, Governmental, and Multi-Family/Mixed Use, this candidate has a diverse portfolio of accomplishments. They are highly proficient in AutoCAD and have experience with Revit and Sketchup. Their qualifications include a Master of Architecture and an extensive background in managing complex projects from conception to completion.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and has experience using Revit and Sketchup
- Possesses a Master of Architecture
- Extensive knowledge across all phases of the design process and overseeing Construction Documentation for various project types
- Amassed a diverse portfolio working on projects in Commercial, Governmental, Retail, Medical, and Multi-Family sectors
- Successfully worked with the Project Architect and produced Construction Documents for “The Allure,” a 40+ floor Condominium tower in Las Vegas while with EDI
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!