About this Candidate
Quality Control Technician based in Lowell, MA is a highly experienced professional who specializes in manufacturing, production, and quality control. They have a proven track record of implementing Six Sigma certification and have saved their previous employer time and money while increasing efficiency. This candidate is proficient in mechanical inspection using a variety of hand tools, and they are now seeking a new opportunity with an established company where they can learn new skills and be an asset to the team.
- Over 10 years of experience in manufacturing, production, and quality control
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical inspection using a variety of hand tools
- Sigma 6 yellow belt certified and Basic GD&T certified
- Successfully implemented Six Sigma certification in a previous position resulting in increased efficiency and cost savings for the employer
- Highly proficient in mechanical inspection using calipers, pin gauges, drop indicators, Accuview, multimeters, and other tools
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!