About this Candidate
Skilled manufacturing engineer with a strong background in product development, prototyping, and increasing production output. They hold an engineering degree and are proficient in several 3D design software. Their experience includes spearheading successful assembly line procedures resulting in significant increases in production output while maintaining high-quality standards. This candidate has also designed and developed test protocols and fixtures for anticipating product problems prior to market introduction. They are an accomplished engineer with extensive experience in liaising with international manufacturing facilities and suppliers.
- 14 years of experience in design and manufacturing
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Bridgeport
- Proficient in Creo & Solidworks, experienced in Fusion 360, Inventor, and CAD
- Proven track record in increasing production output while maintaining product quality
- Experienced in designing and developing test protocols and fixtures
- Skilled in liaising with international manufacturing facilities and suppliers
- Experience in making consumer products, including components for blinds, working with fabrics, and LED lights
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!