About this Candidate
Highly experienced and dynamic Structural Engineer in El Paso, TX has over 20 years of experience in the industry. They have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a focus on structural analysis and design. They are a proactive and team-working professional with excellent communication skills, fluent in Spanish, proficient in English, and have basic French language skills.
They specialize in structural project management and design for industrial and commercial project types, and have successfully completed a $75 million prison project on time and within budget. They have a diverse range of skills and experience in project development and management, structural analysis and design for concrete and steel, facilities maintenance, remodeling, and expansions. This candidate is looking to add to the success of a great team and is authorized to work for any US employer.
- 20+ years of experience as a Structural Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a focus on structural analysis and design
- Experienced in project development and management, project estimating, structural analysis and design for concrete and steel, facilities maintenance, remodeling, and expansions
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams
- Successfully completed a $75 million prison project in Durango Mexico on time and within budget
- Fluent in Spanish, proficient in English, and basic French language skills
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!