About this Candidate
Looking for an Electrical/Quality Engineer to join your team in Louisville, Kentucky? Look no further than our candidate. With experience in successful aerospace manufacturing projects, this individual has demonstrated expertise in quality engineering, problem-solving, and process improvement. Their qualifications include a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, ISO 9001 and AS 9100 certifications, and proficiency in C/C++, PSpice, and Python coding languages. They have led problem-solving activities and played a key role in the development and execution of nearly 100 First Article Inspections. Don't miss your chance to connect with this talented engineer who is actively interviewing and won't be on the market for long.
- 1-2 years' experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Arkansas
- ISO 9001 and AS 9100 certifications
- Proficiency in C/C++, PSpice, and Python coding languages
- Experience leading problem-solving activities and developing/executing First Article Inspections
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!