About this Candidate
This highly qualified Architectural Designer is a great addition to any team seeking a talented and creative individual with experience in high-end residential design, proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD, and a passion for imaginative design. With a Master of Architecture Degree, this candidate has a proven track record of delivering successful projects from initial concept to construction. In addition, they have achieved their LEED certification and are currently pursuing their California Architectural License.
- Master of Architecture Degree
- 2+ years of experience in high-end residential design
- LEED certified
- Proficient in Revit and some background in AutoCAD
- Strong understanding of building codes and requirements
- Experience in developing technical documents such as conceptual presentations, floor plans, construction drawings, and specifications
- Actively working on getting Architect Licensure
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!