About this Candidate
Veteran Construction Superintendent with over 20 years of experience in the industry. They have expertise in managing high-end single-family and multi-family projects in all phases of construction. Their multi-trade skills include carpentry, flooring installation, drywall, interior paint, and more. They have a proven track record of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously and are skilled in using project management software such as Procore, BlueBeam, PlanGrid, and Microsoft Office. Additionally, this individual has experience in originating RFIs and negotiating change orders through completion. They were quickly promoted to Superintendent in a previous position due to their reliability and knowledgeable approach to construction oversight, where they received high praise from the leadership team.
- Over 20 years of experience managing residential construction projects, including ground-up and renovations for high-end single-family and multi-family projects
- Skilled in multiple trades, such as carpentry, flooring installation, drywall, and interior paint
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced in using project management software such as Procore, BlueBeam, PlanGrid, and Microsoft Office
- Able to originate RFIs and negotiate change orders through completion
- Received high praise from the leadership team after leading a project to completion on schedule and within budget after being quickly promoted to Superintendent due to their reliability and knowledgeable approach to construction oversight
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!