About this Candidate
Looking for an experienced CNC Machinist in Southbridge, MA? Look no further than this candidate! With over 7 years of experience working in the aerospace, government, and defense industries, they have a strong background in Swiss, multi-axis Lathe and Mill Machines, Haas, and Fanuc controls.
They are certified in blueprint reading and have experience with a wide variety of precision measuring tools. Accomplished in producing aerospace parts with a tolerance as small as .0005, they are skilled in troubleshooting programs and interpreting blueprints, patterns, sketches, and specifications to make finished products. They are eager to find a new opportunity closer to home where they can continue to grow and learn within the CNC industry.
- 7+ years of experience as a CNC Machinist
- Specialized in Swiss, multi-axis Lathe and Mill Machines, Haas, and Fanuc controls
- Experienced in the Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, and other critical industries
- Certified in blueprint reading
- Experience with a range of precision measuring tools, including calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, and dial indicators
- Skilled in troubleshooting programs and interpreting blueprints, patterns, sketches, and specifications to make finished products
- Accomplished in producing aerospace parts with a tolerance as small as .0005
- Knowledgeable in a wide variety of machines, including 3-4 axis machines, mills, and lathes
- Familiarity with the program Mastercam
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!