About this Candidate
Architectural CAD Drafter located in Milwaukee, WI with proficiency in Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Rhino 3D Modeling Programs. They have a Bachelor's of Science in Architectural studies and are seeking an opportunity that allows them to get more involved with the architecture side of design work while also providing room for advancement.
- Proficient in Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Rhino 3D Modeling Programs.
- Bachelor's of Science in Architectural studies.
- Experienced in AutoCAD and able to work proficiently in Revit.
- Skilled in reviewing customer submittals for accuracy and interpreting designs described by clients.
- Familiar with popular modeling programs including Rhino and AutoCAD.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, routinely completing work twice as fast as coworkers in the same position.
- Experienced in successfully training numerous employees, allowing for a seamless transition into new positions while effectively handling personal workload.
- Excited to put their knowledge to work and further advance experience with Revit and design working on large projects.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!