About this Candidate
This accomplished Controls Engineer based in Birmingham, AL is an expert in programming PLCs and HMIs, developing and troubleshooting electrical control systems, and has experience across various industries, including automotive, food, and metal. They are proficient in Allen Bradley, Siemens, RS Logix 500/5000, and Studio, among others. Their most notable achievement was cutting the cost of an automation system implementation from $1.27 million to $650,000 by streamlining processes and reducing hardware usage.
- Over 20 years of experience as an Automation/Controls Engineer
- Skilled in programming Allen Bradley PLCs, as well as RS Logix 500, 5000, and Studio
- Experienced in developing, troubleshooting, integrating, and installing electrical control systems
- Proficient in various industrial systems such as Siemens and Wonderware
- Experienced in root cause analysis, increasing efficiency and productivity, and ensuring safety
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!