About this Candidate
Experienced and skilled CNC Lathe Machinist who is seeking new opportunities in White Lake, MI. This individual holds an Apprenticeship Certificate in Machining from the US Department of Labor and is proficient with Mastercam programming. They have a proven track record of maintaining tight tolerances, even with hard-to-machine aerospace materials, and excel in set-up, operation, and programming of machinery.
- Over 20 years of experience as a CNC Lathe Machinist
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology
- Apprenticeship Certificate in Machining from US Dept of Labor
- Skilled in the operation of various lathe machines including Mazak Lathe, Okuma Lathe, More-Seki lathe, Hardinge Lathes, and some experience with Fadal Mills
- Proficient in the use of conversation controls on Mazak with T-Plus controls and Mazak Nexus 100 with Fusion Controls
- Proficient in Mastercam programming.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!