About this Candidate
Talented Architectural Designer has a Master's degree in architecture and 5+ years of industry experience. They specialize in architectural design for residential and commercial projects and are proficient in 3D design, AutoCAD, and Revit. In their previous role, they successfully completed interior design projects, created 2D architectural drawings, managed 3D modeling, and adhered to design specifications, safety regulations, and industry norms. They are seeking new opportunities to utilize their design and 3D modeling abilities in the digital design, gaming, and interactive visual space, as well as gain more experience in the hospitality, residential, and commercial industries.
- Master's Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Proficient in 3D design, AutoCAD, and Revit
- Successfully completed interior design projects
- Created high-quality 2D and 3D architectural and technical drawings
- Managed 3D modeling, texture mapping, material selection, lighting, and world building
- Adhered to design specifications, safety regulations, and industry norms
- Reviewed construction documents and activities on-site
- Coordinated and presented interior design options
- Project experience includes residential and commercial projects
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!