About this Candidate
Highly skilled Construction Project Engineer with experience managing, quality assurance and safety compliance for federal construction projects. They have a strong background in working on projects such as NAVFAC, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, residential, healthcare, military, and educational projects. They hold a Masters in Electrical Engineering and are certified in CQM, EM-385-1-1 2022, and NAVFAC CI Construction CM.
Additionally, they have experience with Procore, P6 and RSM software. They have a proven track record of effectively managing projects with budgets ranging from $3M to $88M, coordinating between design teams and construction crews, and resolving conflicts between stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Masters in Electrical Engineering
- CQM Certification, EM-385-1-1 2022, NAVFAC CI Construction CM certified
- Experience in Procore, P6 and RSM software
- Strong background in managing, quality assurance and safety compliance for federal construction projects
- Proven ability to manage projects with budgets ranging from $3M to $88M and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Strong coordination and conflict resolution skills between design teams and construction crews
- Experience in implementing Workers' Compensation and Safety Programs to ensure compliance with OSHA regulations
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!