About this Candidate
Highly skilled Manufacturing Engineer with over 10 years of experience in the field. They have a strong background in process improvement and management for manufacturing industries, with a specific focus on the Automotive and Agricultural equipment sectors. They hold a Bachelors in Industrial Engineering and are ISO 9001 certified.
The candidate has a proven track record of fast problem solving and immediate resolution of process issues, and has developed and implemented improved processes and procedures at their previous companies. They have strong leadership skills and have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work effectively with design, engineering, IT, and materials teams.
In addition to their technical skills, the candidate has excellent organizational and communication skills, making them a valuable asset to any team. They have a strong attention to detail and are committed to ensuring that all processes are completed safely and efficiently. They are highly adaptable and able to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Bachelors in Industrial Engineering
- ISO 9001 certified
- Strong background in process improvement and management for manufacturing industries
- Experience in the Automotive and Agricultural equipment sectors
- Proven track record of fast problem solving and immediate resolution of process issues
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams and work effectively with design, engineering, IT, and materials teams
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to ensuring safe and efficient processes
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in fast-paced environments
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!