About this Candidate
Experienced Manufacturing Manager with a strong understanding of managing manufacturing operations and improving efficiency, increasing production, reducing costs, and working with suppliers. They have demonstrated skills in business strategy, product management, and quality management, and have proven experience in overseeing the production process and leading teams of up to 150 employees. Their industry experience includes Automotive, Pharmaceutical devices, and Construction.
- MBA in Business Administration
- MS in Engineering, Power Systems
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Proven and measurable implementation of cost-saving strategies
- Proven experience improving process and efficiency
- Industry experience includes Automotive, Pharmaceutical devices, and Construction
- Doubled production and achieved 170% growth at current company
- Coordinated the redesign of heavy, time-consuming bottleneck production items to boost production by 20%
- Created teams to reduce scrap, reducing it by 75% to 95% as Plant Manager
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!