About this Candidate
CNC Programmer specialized in CNC Machine programming for a diverse mix of material types and industries, including Aerospace and Automotive. They have experience working on Lathes, Fanuc, Siemens, Mori Seiki, Hardinge, & Okuma machinery, proficiency with Mastercam and AutoCAD, and hold GD & T and Lean certifications!
This candidate has spent the past 12 years with one company, identifying opportunities for improvement through process changes and creating new approaches to improve efficiency and simplicity on the floor. Recently, they introduced a no cut strategy on turning centers, saving 20% of setup time and resulting in a significant savings of time and money!
- 25+ years CNC Machining / Programming experience
- Experience in Aerospace / Defense & Auto Industries
- Proficient in Mastercam & AutoCAD
- Efficient in making process improvements for efficiency & max output
- Experience with different types of metals and cutting techniques
- GD&T Certificate & Lean Certificate
- Experience working on Lathes, Fanuc, Siemens, Mori Seiki, Hardinge, & Okuma machinery
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!