About this Candidate
Our candidate is accustomed to wearing many hats, and is currently working as a Superintendent, Quality Control Manager, and SSHO as needed on projects. They are also OSHA 500 certified, and qualified to train/certify other team members.
In a previous position, this person was hired to help establish the firm as a Federal/DOD contractor. They successfully earned projects through marketing and business development efforts, and then oversaw the projects through completion.
- 25 years’ experience in the Construction Industry
- Experienced with Federal Projects
- OSHA 30 Certified, as well as OSHA 500 Certified
- Experienced as a Quality Control Manager, and a Site Safety Health Officer
- Very familiar with managing Scope-of-Work, implementing Quality Control systems, and coordinating with Project Management team
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!