About this Candidate
This accomplished Manufacturing Engineer has an impressive background in launching a new facility, successfully managing the installation and upgrades of manufacturing equipment while overcoming cultural and language barriers. With a strong focus on process efficiency, lean system techniques, and equipment solutions, this candidate’s expertise could make a valuable contribution to any team.
Here are some of their qualifications:
- Led the installation and commissioning of all necessary equipment for launch of new factory, overcoming communication challenges with international suppliers to develop SOWs and new systems for the facility’s operations
- Holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering and has almost 5 years of experience in manufacturing facilities
- Has extensive knowledge of process efficiency, lean management, improvement mapping, safety, and labor efficiency
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Lean Systems Techniques, and Microsoft Office
- Displays an advanced understanding of manufacturing processes and improvements
- Seeking stable employment with a forward-thinking company that has growth potential and a vertical mindset
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!