About this Candidate
Electrical and Controls Engineer specializes in electrical system design for automated systems such as vacuum, autoclave and pressure furnace systems with experience in power distribution, wiring, control cabinet layouts, I/O and PLC analog.
Their experience is backed up by their Bachelors in Electromechanical Engineering, their experience with Matlab, SolidWorks, Simulink, and Visio, as well as knowledge of NEC, NFPA70, NFPA79, UL508, IEC, and OSHA codes. This individual in a previous position updated the systems design of a full product catalogue, in order to make maintenance and repair simpler for customers.
- B.S. Electromechanical Engineering
- Creates electrical schematics and BOM’s for plumbing and instrument diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Motor controls, power distribution, wiring, PLC analog and I/O, control cabinet layouts
- Electrical system design for Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, Automation Direct and Honeywell PLC’s
- Design of vacuum and pressure furnaces systems, like de-binding, sintering, HIP, hot press and autoclave.
- Knowledgeable of NFPA 70 and UL 508
- Operator Maintenance Manual creation
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!