About this Candidate
Production Manager has an Associate’s Degree in Business Management, and experience with Lean Manufacturing processes. In a previous position, they saved their firm $8,000 a month by effectively planning production to reduce the amount of money spent on offsite storage freezers. They also spearheaded efforts to develop a training program for a company that didn’t have one, and rewrote the SOP’s to be more inclusive for employees that spoke different languages.
- Associates Degree in Business Management
- 15+ years of production management experience; 2 years of experience with food manufacturers
- Experience managing all aspects of production operation including overseeing warehouse, planning, production, logistics, shipping and receiving, health & safety
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing processes
- Proven leadership ability; experience managing 2 manufacturing facilities at the same time with over 100 employees
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!