About this Candidate
Manufacturing engineering and operations manager specializes in lean manufacturing efficiency, continuous improvement processes, production increases, and waste reduction for a variety of manufacturing industries. Their experience is backed up by a Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, and a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
This individual prides themselves on their ability to increase production and decrease waste and plant delays by implementing efficient and effective manufacturing management skills.
- 14+ years of Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Strong background in setting up manufacturing lines from ground-up
- Proven ability to apply Lean principles in manufacturing to reduce costs and optimize productivity
- Extensive experience training and coaching High-Performance teams in the manufacturing environment
- Proficient with preparing for and hosting internal and external audits of various scope.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!