About this Candidate
Project Coordinator and Designer has been involved in many successful high-end, custom single family residential home projects, and has worked as an architectural and construction project coordinator, designer, and project manager. They have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of Texas, and they are highly proficient in AutoCAD!
In previous positions this individual designed many model homes and unique/prototype subdivisions that ended up being part of the final construction phases. They also streamlined the engineering ordering and architectural drawing set coordination process, successfully reducing the timeline of construction drawing production from 8 days down to 5!
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Residential design, production and scheduling experience; creating plot plans, lot fit analysis, and more
- Strong single-family background; experience with high-end, custom homes
- Wealth of experience putting together construction documents
- 10+ Years of project management specific experience; from initial design development phases out to completion
- Highly Proficient with AutoCAD
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!