About this Candidate
Industrial Engineer / Process Engineer specializes in maximizing productivity by utilizing Lean and Six Sigma manufacturing. Their experience is backed up by their B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering Technology, and they are also skilled with MRP, ERP, AutoCAD, FMEA, 5S, and more!
Our candidate is skilled in developing the most efficient ways to analyze data and process inputs to assess improvement ideas.
- 12+ years of hand-on experience in manufacturing
- B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Able to recognize process improvement training (Lean, Six Stigma)
- Experience with facilitating kaizen events and Poka Yoke fixtures
- Previously a Statistical Process Control (SPC) coordinator
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!