About this Candidate
Architectural Project Manager based in Houston has a diverse portfolio of experience in various industries, including commercial, healthcare/hospitals, retail, and residential projects. With 8 years of experience under their belt, they are proficient in drafting, have exceptional communication skills, and possess the ability to coordinate and maintain project schedules. They are a results-driven individual who believes in operating with respect and transparency in all aspects of their work. This candidate is passionate about training and mentoring staff and is looking for opportunities to expand their skill set.
- 8 years of experience in commercial and residential projects
- Experienced in drafting using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Proficient in communicating with clients, general contractors, and consultants
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Skilled in coordinating various aspects of projects while staying within budget parameters
- Background in education, making them an excellent candidate for training and mentoring staff
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!