About this Candidate
Project Architect / Designer experienced in the hospitality sector, specifically in restaurants, breweries, and distilleries. They are a current NCARB candidate pursuing licensure (hours completed). Their experience is backed up by their expert-level proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Photoshop, and their Bachelor’s in Environmental Design.
Our candidate is proud of their experience managing the development of 8-10 projects at a time, while also training team members. During this time, they also coordinated the design and development of construction documents with city managers across 21 states.
- 8+ Years Architectural Design & Project Management Experience
- Projects Include: include Restaurants, Breweries, Distilleries, Office, Industrial Space, & more
- Expert-Level Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Photoshop
- Bachelor in Science, Environmental Design | Texas A&M University
- Current NCARB Candidate, Pursuing Licenses (hours completed)
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!