About this Candidate
Manufacturing Quality Engineer specializes in quality and process improvement for medical, aerospace, PCB, plastics, and other manufacturers. Their experience is backed up by a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering and skills with AutoCAD, MATLAB, LabVIEW, and more. They are experienced with ISO 9000 and AS 9100, as well as root cause failure analysis.
In a previous position, this candidate was responsible for internal design changes that created a safer product. The original design routed two wires in such a way that they were likely to cross and malfunction if the product were dropped. The design change they recommended resulted in a safer product that would last longer for customers.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering
- Over 10 years of Quality Engineering experience with Medical, Defense, Aerospace and Industrial manufacturers
- Has supported processes and provided QA for fabrication techniques like injection molding (for metal and plastic), CNC production, PCB (circuit-board) production, and more
- Experienced with ISO 9000 and AS 9100
- AutoCAD, MATLAB, LabVIEW, MS Office, and more...
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!