About this Candidate
This highly skilled Architectural Project Manager based in Portland, OR has a proven track record of successfully completing commercial, restaurant, and multi-family projects. Their proficiency with Revit and knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp make them a valuable asset to any team. They have also demonstrated exceptional project coordination skills, reducing the completion time on a large commercial project from 5 years down to 4 years.
- Specializes in commercial, restaurant, and multi-family projects
- Proficient with Revit and knowledgeable in AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Demonstrated exceptional project coordination skills, resulting in reducing completion time on a large commercial project
- Skilled in creating and reviewing construction documents
- Knowledgeable in building codes and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage project budgets and timelines
- Detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!