About this Candidate
Civil Engineer-In-Training with a focus on public works, transportation, and waste water. Their experience is backed by a Masters of Civil Engineering, and is planning on taking the PE exam early 2023. They are proficient in MicroStation, familiar with AutoCAD, is a LEED Green Associate, OSHA10 certified and is a CMIT.
As the Lead Engineer in a previous water management project, they managed to save 30% of the billable hours which translated to pure profit for the company.
- 7 years’ experience in Civil Engineering
- EIT, taking his PE Civil exam early 2023
- Proficient in Microstation
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- LEED Green Associate, OSHA-10 certified, and CMIT
- Experienced in aviation, federal, and transportation projects
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!