About this Candidate
Licensed Architect with over 12 years of experience managing multi-disciplinary teams for multi-million dollar projects including hotels, institutional, educational, multi-family, military, and airports.
Their experience is backed up by their Master’s in Architecture and high proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, and other project management software. They have also acted as a key component in business development, acting as the liaison between the city of Atlanta and their employer, generating millions of revenue for municipal projects.
- Master Degree in Architecture
- NCARB – Open to getting license in other states as needed
- Proven ability to lead teams through initial design, schematics, construction administration, through close-out
- High proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit, and project management software
- Open to traveling as needed for business development
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!