About this Candidate
Architectural Project Manager is an experienced professional seeking new opportunities in Chino, CA. With over 15 years of Project Management experience, they have successfully led numerous challenging projects in various sectors. They are a skilled user of AutoCAD and have some experience with Revit. This candidate is a U.S. citizen and has experience in both architecture and interior design.
- 15+ years of Project Management experience
- Skilled in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience with a range of project types including Commercial, Education, Industrial, and multi-family
- Effective communication skills with team members, contractors, clients, government officials, and stakeholders
- Accomplished projects including a $2.8 million office and warehouse facility and a Glendora school district project with new theater and ADA upgrades.
- Familiarity with software programs such as MicroStation, SketchUp, and Bluebeam.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!