About this Candidate
Looking for a talented Project Architect/Designer in Phoenix, AZ? Look no further than this experienced individual with a track record of success in a variety of industries, including commercial, retail, and municipal projects. With proficiency in software such as Revit, AutoCAD, and the Adobe Suite CS, this candidate has the technical skills necessary to excel in any architectural position. They have worked on award-winning projects and possess over 25 years of experience in design and project management. In addition to their software proficiency, this candidate has experience with construction documentation, permitting, and construction administration. If you're looking for a quick learner who can hit the ground running, this candidate could be the perfect addition to your team.
- Over 25 years of architecture experience across the United States
- Proficient in software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite CS, Sketchup, and more
- Wide-ranging project experience including commercial, retail, restaurants, and municipal projects
- Experience in design, construction documentation, construction administration, and permitting
- Proven expertise in creating designs, construction documents, and managing projects
- Strong communication skills with experience coordinating meetings with clients, contractors, and landlords to resolve issues of design, construction, cost evaluation, and scheduling
- Award-winning architect with multiple first-place awards in design competitions
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!