About this Candidate
This candidate is a highly skilled and licensed Architect with expertise in designing a wide range of project types, including commercial, educational, residential, medical, and more. With a license to practice in over 15 US states, they bring a comprehensive understanding of the technical aspects of the field. Their extensive experience showcases their ability to handle complex projects, manage teams, and mentor junior developers. They possess exceptional leadership skills and excel in effectively communicating technical information to all involved parties and stakeholders. Additionally, their proficiency in utilizing software such as AutoCAD and REVIT adds to their repertoire of qualifications.
- Licensed Architect in 15+ states
- Extensive experience in designing commercial, educational, residential, medical, and more project types
- Strong leadership skills, including team management and mentoring junior developers
- Proficient in effectively communicating technical information to stakeholders
- Skilled in analyzing business requirements and proposing solutions that meet technical and business needs
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, and other relevant software
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!