About this Candidate
Electrical Engineer / PM holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, and is proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks. They have worked on several notable projects, including the Carolina Panthers Practice Facility, and multiple airports. While working on the SLC airport, they demonstrated their leadership abilities by stepping up to manage the BIM team. They are now seeking an opportunity to continue developing as a project manager.
- 8+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Proven success as a Designer and Project Manager
- Skilled in Software: AutoCADD, Revit, Navisworks
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!