About this Candidate
This talented Architectural Designer in DC has a diverse portfolio of expertise in healthcare, commercial, industrial, residential, mixed-use, and government/federal design projects. With over 15 years of experience, they are a skilled architect who possesses an innate ability for design and management. They have worked in various roles in the industry and have experience in leading design meetings, monitoring construction fieldwork, and coordinating with allied professionals. Proficient in Revit, BIM360, AutoCAD, SketchUp Pro, and Microsoft Office. They are also expected to be licensed in the spring of 2023.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Actively pursuing licensure, expected spring of 2023
- 15 years of experience in the architecture industry
- Experienced in healthcare, commercial, industrial, mixed-use, and government/federal design projects
- Skilled in Revit, BIM360, AutoCAD, SketchUp Pro, and Microsoft Office
- Strong project management and leadership abilities
- Has delivered projects ranging from $300k to $325 million in construction cost
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!