About this Candidate
Highly skilled CNC Machinist / Programmer with over 10 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. They have a proven track record of improving run times and setup times, ultimately increasing the efficiency and productivity of their previous employers. They are proficient in using a wide range of measuring tools to ensure parts are within tolerance limits and are knowledgeable in programming, setup, and operation of various CNC machines, including Mazak, Mori Seiki, and Fanuc controls. They have experience in automotive, aerospace, and packaging industries, and have completed a CNC Technology program at Symbol Training Institute, where they gained hands-on experience in writing specific programs for CNC machines.
- Over 10 years of manufacturing experience
- Knowledgeable in programming, setup, and operation of various CNC machines including Mazak, Mori Seiki, and Fanuc controls
- Skilled in tool offsetting, teaching tools, and editing programs to fit blueprint specifications
- Proficient in using a wide range of measuring tools to ensure parts are within tolerance limits
- Completed a CNC Technology program at Symbol Training Institute
- Conversational in G&M code
- Experienced in working on multiaxis' and working in tight tolerances
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!