About this Candidate
Architectural Designer has been involved in many successful projects, including design of custom residential homes, institutions and government buildings including renovation, ground up and building envelopes. They are experienced in obtaining permits, coordinating with subcontractors and compiling construction documents. This candidate is knowledgeable in AutoCAD and Rhino and they are proficient in Revit, Lumion and V-Ray.
In a previous position during the height of the coronavirus pandemic, this candidate worked on a custom residential project that had a very tight deadline, the client had a short window of time to move into the residence. This candidate contributed in altering materials and labor to speed up the project, not only did they finish the project on time but the client was very pleased with their work.
- Bachelor’s Degree Architecture
- 5+ years’ architectural experience in custom residential, multi-family, and commercial projects
- Proficient in Revit, Lumion, V-Ray; Knowledgeable in AutoCAD & Rhino
- Actively pursuing licensure in Architecture (has completed 2/6 tests)
- Focused on rehab, ground up, and building envelope
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!