About this Candidate
This candidate is a highly qualified Architectural Project Manager with experience in commercial, industrial, and build-out projects. They hold a Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Houston, a Registered Interior Designer certification, and LEED AP, ID+C, and WELL AP certifications. They are currently pursuing their Architectural Licensure and have 7+ years of experience working under the supervision of Senior Architects, delivering high-quality work within set deadlines. Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup, this candidate is an asset to any team.
Some of the qualifications of this candidate include:
- Bachelor of Architecture from University of Houston
- 7+ years of experience in commercial, industrial, and build-out projects in Houston
- Registered Interior Designer
- Leed AP, ID+C (2009), Well AP (2019)
- Experienced with Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup
- Currently pursuing licensure – has begun testing and plans on attaining by the end of the year
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!