About this Candidate
This candidate is a highly qualified architect with a Master’s of Science in Advanced Architecture from Columbia University and over 10 years of experience in the industry. They have a proven track record of success as a Senior Architect, with a specialization in residential projects, particularly high-end custom homes in multi-story towers. In addition to their technical expertise, they are proficient in various design software and possess strong collaboration skills, which enable them to work effectively with clients, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to deliver exceptional results.
- Masters of Science in Advanced Architecture from Columbia University
- 10+ years of Architecture experience, including 5+ years as a Senior Architect
- Extensive experience in residential projects, specifically high-end custom homes in multi-story towers
- Proficient in a range of design software, including AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with clients, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to achieve project objectives
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!