About this Candidate
Highly skilled and experienced HVAC technician with a strong background in commercial HVAC projects. They are well-versed in troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and replacement of various HVAC components. Additionally, they possess excellent customer service skills and are EPA and OSHA 30 certified. This candidate has achieved a 100% quality service rating in multiple random client surveys and has even grown their own residential HVAC service clientele through referrals. With their technical expertise, excellent customer service skills, and proven track record of delivering high-quality work, they would be an excellent fit for any HVAC Service Tech position in New York City.
- 4+ years of Commercial HVAC experience in NYC Metro area
- EPA Certified
- OSHA 30 Certified
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance on commercial HVAC/R units
- Strong experience replacing compressors, evaporator and condenser motors and coils, and proficient in brazing and soldering
- Skilled working on Roof-top units, boilers, hot air furnaces, ductless mini-splits and more
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality work
- Willing to share nights/weekend duties as needed
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!