About this Candidate
highly qualified Fire Protection Engineer with extensive experience in CAD and Revit design for a variety of project types. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, this candidate has worked on major projects such as the Arthur Ashe Stadium, Resorts World Casino, and Waldorf Astoria NY Hotel. They have also demonstrated strong leadership skills, overseeing other engineers and providing proper training and instruction. With a track record of completing documentation related to fire protection and fire alarm systems, this candidate would be a valuable asset to any organization looking for a skilled Fire Protection Engineer.
- 10+ years of experience in the Fire Protection Design Industry
- Specialized in fire protection, plumbing, and HVAC design in CAD and Revit
- Experience in all project types – Hotels, Retail, Commercial, Corporate
- Strong experience in managing and completing documentation related to fire protection and fire alarm systems
- AutoCAD (15 years), BIM (10 years) and Revit (1 year) experience
- Experience in hydraulic calculations, pump design, and installation ready shop drawings for large projects.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!