About this Candidate
Talented Electrical Engineer from Louisville, KY has a wide range of skills that make them a valuable asset to any team. With expertise in creating schematics, 3D models, and writing diagrams, they are also skilled with a variety of technical tools, including Catia, Solidworks, Matlab, Eagle PCB Design, PSpice & Winspice Circuit Simulation, Python, and Arduino. They have experience interfacing Raspberry Pi with Arduino board for OEM IDE Reader project, and designed and programmed a GUI for the UofL Sound System for Bell Tower project. With a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Louisville, this candidate is ready to make a significant contribution to any project they work on.
- 1-2 Years’ Experience in Electrical Engineering
- Skilled in Creating Schematics, 3D Models, and Wiring Diagrams
- Designed and Programmed GUI, and Custom PCB
- Exposure to PLC Programming
- Technical Skills: Catia, Solidworks, Matlab, Eagle PCB Design, 3D Modeling, PSpice & Winspice Circuit Simulation, Python, Arduino
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!